Please review any of the open positions below, and direct all employment inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bennett Bigelow & Leedom, P.S., a recognized leader in Health Care Law and Trial Practice, is seeking an Executive Director to join the team. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, with a natural ability to lead and collaborate, have effective communication skills, possess a positive attitude, and maintain a diverse knowledge base from which to draw while managing the Firm. The Executive Director has broad responsibilities for the day-to-day management of the Firm’s business operations. This position oversees and directs all management functions, including Human Resources, Financial, Technology/Information Systems, Marketing & Communications, Operations & Facilities, Business Management, and administrative policies and procedures. The Executive Director plans for the organization’s changing needs, shares responsibility with the Shareholders for strategic planning, practice management, and marketing, and contributes to management throughout the organization. Our Firm currently has 25 lawyers and 32 supporting employees.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in management and administration in a law firm setting.
- Strong HR, Organization Development, and Financial Management Skills with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Effective organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach and team player
- “Firm first” attitude and mindset
- Must work effectively with other motivated professionals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to various work styles and personalities both internally and externally
- Must embrace the Firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Policy Statement.
- General MBA or with an appropriate concentration, advanced degree focused on leadership, or Certified Legal Manager (CLM) preferred.
Please submit application material consisting of Cover Letter and Resume to Jobs@bbllaw.com. Bennett Bigelow & Leedom, P.S. is committed to Diversity & Inclusion and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bennett Bigelow & Leedom, P.S., a recognized leader in Health Care Law and Trial Practice, is searching to expand its present team of highly-regarded attorneys in its Seattle office. Specifically, the firm is interested in candidates who have experience and a focused interest in medical malpractice, personal injury, or insurance defense, and an interest in working on a wide range of matters. The ideal candidate will have at least three to four years of practice experience with strong legal writing and analytical skills. Also, candidates must have demonstrated oral advocacy skills and the ability to work as a team with other attorneys, legal and administrative staff, and management. Please submit application material consisting of Cover Letter, Resume, and Legal Writing Sample to Jobs@bbllaw.com. Bennett Bigelow & Leedom, P.S. is committed to Diversity & Inclusion and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.